Vitamin C injection Glutax 5Gs, Glutax 5G, Glutax 9G, NC24 Pure Crystalize Whitening, NC24 Vitamin C + Collagen, Laroscorbine Plantinium (Roche) video review.

Assalammualaikum & hello semua. Hope everyone is doing fine. Remember that I've mention before somewhere in this blog that I wanted to do a slightly changes for this blog, yea so today here it goes.

Saya dah 'torture' readers saya dengan post yang panjang lebar merepek-repek dulu, jadi sekarang saya nak 'torture' readers saya dengan mendengar bebelan saya yang panjang pulak hehehe.

Anyway, first of all I would like to apologize for making such video without the right equipment with me. I only using my phone for this recording with such a bad sound effect where you can clearly hear the sound of the music and fan behind me. My voice wasn't that clear because I wasn't feeling very well and I am rambling too much. I do not have any experience doing such thing and this will be my first. I hope that you'll enjoy this video and thank you for watching.




Sebabkan saya dah bebel selama 13min dekat video diatas, saya tak nak bebel panjang-panjang dengan tulisan saya lagi. Mungkin next time saya akan comes out with proper tools untuk video recording dan harap ia tak akan jadi seteruk ini.


For orders and inquires, do call/message/whatsapps me at 017-9923134 @ bbm 2693667F

All price is included with these free stuff:
1) Free services on locating the nearest clinic from your house.
2) A free postage. OR
3) Free COD (Cheras, Ampang, Serdang, Nilai, Seremban, Kajang, Bangi) OR
4) Free 1 injection services (when you self pickup at Kajang)